tim©

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to neutral

Ok crap, I can't do my normal layout of text because blogger is still screwd up on me. Darn.

This week is finally shifted slightly back to normal, less staying back and rehearsals. Friday will be long, like really long. Got well as usual school, then the rugby match [congrats ruggers!], I have to go as Kushal and Andrew Tan are begging me to go. Then I have to go to the streaming talk and stand there[at least I can claim hours]! As you can tell, I've lost much of my blogging skills [yes, I had a previous blog which i didn't update]. And Stan, I sympathise.

Ok I'm done for today and will try to be back more often =D.

And if you were wondering, Cbox and Shoutmix and blogger are all not responding, thats why there's no Comment box, will try to put there ASAP. In the meantime, use this : http://www2.shoutmix.com/?justactblur

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home