tim©

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hey! Missed me? ok NVM!

Let me start with something obvious. The blog looks different, yes because it is!
I've found that using a mac has its problems so I shall use the pc to change the theme tomorrow.

Yesterday.
Had a really long day =( Went mugging in the morning [we always do]. Then went to hang and mug some more with Stanley, some swimmers and Derick before the RUGBY MATCH! It was an interesting match all the ACS[I] people were trying to sell us driks LOL! we lost but it was still good[score:22-15] then there was the streaming talk, kept running from the control room to the lift lobby trying to FIX the aircon. and I had constant phone calls from Mdm Jay and Daryl. then Bala came[too late] and we kapoed and went insde the AHU room =D Stanley slacked and slacked and skacked. and Bala will owe me $ for the bet he will loose.
haha Stanley was praising some parent because she asked alot of questions and got Mr Tan Nervous!!!

Today [technically yesterday cos' it already 0040hrs]
Mugged in the morning.
Went for BB in the afternoon.
today was slack parade!
played floorball in the tennis court.
according to tim lin, were not supposed to play in the tennis court as the sticks would be spoiled.
Apparently, I rasie/lower the flag too fast[my 1st time] so I got to "practice"

Oh well, ttyl =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home